- Name: Shuai Luo
- Real Estate and Business License: RA 76364
- Qualification: B.Eng. (Environmental Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering - Honour), Dip. (Property Service – Agency Management)
- Language(s) spoken: English, Mandarin
- Post: Manager (Project Acquisitions)
- Areas of specialisation: Project Acquisition, Business broking, Property development, Real estate buy/sell/lease
Motto: If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.
Shuai heads the Project acquisition department at LH Global, where he helps migrants identify and execute investment opportunities in Australia as well as establish new network. Investment includes real estate, start-up business, large projects, etc. Prior to LH Global, Shuai was a property investment strategist at a leading property service group and engineer at one of the largest Australian mining companies.
Shuai is a licensed real estate and business agent. His engineering and agency management experience, as well as his cultural backgrounds, gives him the unique position to connect Australian and Asian business.
Shuai enjoys spending time with family and making new friends. He likes sports as well as exploring Western Australia with his wife.